Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pricing and Contact Information

Contact Information and Pricing



Although I do make exceptions on some of my prices, I generally charge as follows:



Individual Family or Child setting: $50

this includes 12-20 proofs

a CD with copyright release is an additional $25



Senior portrait setting 2009 graduation year $250

Includes

1-8x10

2-5x7's

and proof book with 12-24 images

a CD with copyright release is an additional $200

wallets can be purchased from me for $5 per sheet of 8, these are die cut with rounded corners and can include name and year of graduation



Weddings

a standard wedding package includes 200-400 images and 8 hours including: getting ready shots, formals with wedding party and family, ceremony (if allowed by clergy) and part of reception. I include a CD and copyright release with weddings at no additional charge. You recieve your proofs in a photo box. Linen Wedding Albums are available for an additional charge.

Standard wedding charge is $950

Engagement session, travel expenses, albums, would be additional.

You can email me at xoxoleslie@juno.com

or call 406-698-1314

You can also see some of my work at http://www.wildflowerweddings.net/

No comments: