Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years in Cooke City











Well its officially 2008, my resolution you ask.....well to post more, to learn how to ride a snowmobile, and to live everyday like I mean it. I bought myself a D300 for Christmas and I love it. I just need to learn how to use it. This was a very short road trip to Cooke City just overnight for New Years and please pardon the slightly blurry ones, I was trying to play with new functions. I have to say thanks to Bill and Kay at the Antlers Lodge in Cooke City. If you want to find lots of snow and great people, stop in and see the lodge it's great! You can visit them on the web at http://www.cookecityantlerslodge.com/
If you want to see an awesome video of snowmobiles in Cooke, check out http://summithdfilms.com/

2 comments:

Ronnie Ruiz said...

is that someone's cross or is that truly a nice wolf picture you have there!??? wow and cool.

Ronnie Ruiz said...

is that someone's cross or is that truly a nice wolf picture you have there!??? wow and cool.