Monday, January 21, 2008

Sad day for the Packers




Ok, so I was hoping to come home from work to watch the playoff game between the Giants and Packers. Most of you who know me know that I love football. I am of course a Broncos fan thanks to my dad who actually has a bronco tattooed on his arm. Either way the Broncos didn't do so hot this year. I was however in leiu of Broncos, hoping that Farve might take the Packers all the way. But the channel that the game was playing was on the fritz, so I spent the evening playing with my camera. I also love candles and this is a blown glass candle from my vast collection. I guess since the Packers couldn't block the field goal in the final seconds, I will have to root for the Giants as I don't like the Patriots, sorry Tommy. I will be working for most of the game anyway, thanks for that Ronnie. Next year I want Superbowl Sunday off, cause Cutlers coming and hell's coming with him. (little quote from my favorite movie there)

No comments: